hoppin chickies

Khamis, 4 April 2013

Not so weird changes is happening

Hello darling..
Assalammualaikum..at this very moment I am glad to announced that my semester break sudah bermula!!!
Sooo excited..

Ok back to the post. Well I have seen my page view and it seems like there are somebody reading my blog. I don't really know who but the knowledge of knowing someone is reading my blog make me feel warm inside :) At least there are someone who wants to read my blog. My humble blog.. he he

Well, this past few weeks I am suddenly feels that whenever I have to go to my faculty to attend lectures or something I need to look more presentable which this includes putting on some make-up. Very weird of me to develop such fondness because before I usually just wear my milk face from Biore which act as my sunblock and also as a make-up base which sort like make your skin looks smoother and somehow kinda flawless(maybe only for the first one hour after applying it) but time has changed and now I feel incomplete if I go to my faculty not wearing my Sephora Mineral Powder Foundation(promosi lebih la tu). And I even discover that it is sooo much better to apply it with face brush instead of the sponge they gave you. For a person who going around bermuka kepam and looking puffy for the past two semester untuk tiba-tiba berubah adalah satu unsolved mystery!

But I am glad as the changes actually give me more pros than cons. I feel more confident because I know I look nicer and more polished and also make me feel happier ( I really not sure what is the connection)
I even more serious in taking care of my skincare daily routine. I bought a new serum and buy two different types of body lotion just so I could layer them to get a maximum result. I already start exercising again after what people called 'menternak lemak'

Bila kita imbas balik, although ada perubahan, tapi bila perubahan tu membawa kepada kebaikkan ia merupakan sesuatu yang baik dan harus diteruskan.

if izan :
more serious in her skincare daily routine : a more smooth and nice skin (HALUS~~~)
izan already start exercising again : kurang lemak, kurang kalori, jantung lebih sihat, badan lebih kuat, badan lebih penat = tidur makin nyenyak.

okay la tu kan?


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan