hoppin chickies

Selasa, 30 April 2013

Instant superstar...superstar lah sangat!!! hahaah

Assalammualaikum :)
I don't know whether I should be happie that my blog has increased in the number of pageviews or I should be afraid because my life might be more expose...
Well, that is the risk you should face when you have a blog right? 

Once upon a time, there is a girl lived on the land called Malaysia.
Once upon a time, she was sooooooooooooo rajin to update her blog and suddenly something bad happen and she felt sad and suddenly super lazy to update her blog.

However, sun has come up and brightened up the day and she is back to update her blog...hahahah
Hello bloggie!! I miss u soooo much!!
Yesterday, I got a call, a very special call indeed bringing a super happie news for me :)
I'm having this bad headache which I really don't know the real cause is and the first thing I would want is someone to ring me up however the phone rings anyway..
The moment I saw the 03 number, I immediately make my most professional voice and straight away answer the call, 'Hello' I say and the person on the line reply, 'is this Nursyaizan Binti Jasni?' which I quickly and nervously reply with a short yes and he told me  he was from Pejabat Polis Bukit Aman and I was like what have I've done until a policemen ring me up? But, he called me not because I have killed anybody or have violated any laws and regulation but he called me to tell me that I have been accepted to do my attachment at IPD KAJANG THIS COMING JUNE!!!!

I am super excited even it cured my headaches!!!!! hahaha I was sooooo excited that I posted about it both in my FB page and also my Twitter page which I do not anticipated any living human to read or just give a damn about it.

But when I came to PUU that noon, a group of friends suddenly waving and calling me and start to congratulate me and asking me how am I able to get a place for my attachment at IPD very quickly.
AND later after class, more people come up to me asking the same question. hahaha

OMG!! suddenly I am a superstar.....KONON SUPERSTAR!! SUPERSTAR LA SANGAT!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan