hoppin chickies

Rabu, 3 April 2013

a surely hectic week I shall say :)

Assalammualaikum,
Hello..
Been a while since the last time I write anything in my lovely guggly muggly bloggy :)
Do you miss me?? hehehe

Well, nobody read my blog so I couldn't be bothered to update it everyday. But this week is surely a killer. You wanna know why? Let me tell you why...

on Monday, I sepatutnya have a PIL PBL in form of presentation depan kelas. So I was freaking out waiting for my group turn to come however, I wait and wait and wait and wait some more but end up my group presentation was postponed to after my semester break. My goodness!! If I knew it will be postponed, then I will going around acting cool and tak ada lah menggelabah macam dinasour nak bertelur. And if I tau yang my group xsempat nak present on that same day, then surely I will spend my previous night baca Islamic Jurisprudence. Tapi manalah kita tau apa yang akan terjadi in future kan?

On Teusday, Is the 'greatest' day of all because I will seat for my most lovable subject of Islamic Jurisprudence test :) 30% carry mark..can you imagine and I only read his slide the night before. I am seriously not prepared at all!!! During that test seriously I was super duper tension!! As if being a law student x cukup tension lagi,,haha seriously I don't even know what kind of answer yang Izan bagi. Full of shit for sure.. Hopefully I will pass my Islamic Jurisprudence or else I'm dead or worse I need to repeat the paper. Besides that, my land law lecturer, Dr. Jady can't even remember my face, because in every class, tutorial especially, he will say this ' I never see your face before' as if I never attend his lecture nor his tutorial but yesterday surely I have enough, so I simply answer him this, ' Oh, my face change every week'.

Then today, wednesday, I have a mock interview for my Workplace Communication. You know the stuff that my brother and my sister went through during their college year too. So the interview went okay. The answer I gave to my opinion is so-so. Nothing brilliant about it but hey at least I answer every question she throw at me :) However, NO PEANUT ON SIGHT (peanut is the nickname of my crush) AFTER TWO CONSECUTIVE DAY OF MENJAMU MATA LOOKING AT HIM WEARING SUITS :) he is super duper cute!!!!!

as cute as a peanut.

So, tomorrow is the last day I'm going to my faculty before my most anticipated semester break start. Please do pray for me that Peanut will show up at class OR ELSE, I WILL SUFFER FOR THE WHOLE WEEK OF MY SEMESTER BREAK :(((((

oh too much on the exaggeration already izan!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan