hoppin chickies

Ahad, 14 April 2013

Hola!!!!

Assalammualaikum..
Lamanya dah tak tulis kat sini..well cuti semester la katakan.
During my one week of semester break, I did a lot of stuff.

Firstly, I went to my sister house..Yeah, she have her own main nest now but occasionally came back for updates once in a while :) I have a little sleepover and she take me around her housing area which is near to Wangsa Maju and Indian's temple at Batu Cave tu. The reason I went to her house is because I will joined her for company dia punya aktiviti which is mendaki Chiling Waterfall!! 

Nusyaizan.blogspot.com
(this was taken mase pendakian with my hp camera)

(this is yours truly sedang gigih mendaki)

So during mendaki nie, we have to cross lebih kurang 5 river..Subhanallah, cantik sugguh ciptaan Allah SWT! So this is not the kind of pendakian yang u nak grab your most stylish sport shoes or bawak any bag yang branded branded tu..because you really going to get wet and dirty. It was fun and thanks to my one week prior punya preparation. My body not aching all over and the next day I still walk normally and my body feels healthier :)

Secondly, I went to Pejabat Tanah Negeri Sembilan for my Land Law punya Group PBL's. Ok la layanan pekerja dia, if they refused to help you they will refused in a manner that you do not feel rejected like the mak cik hari tu which I bagitahu tu.. But The problem is they still x send me the materials yang I asked them tu :(((

Thirdly is............. my favorite...my holiday to Johore Bahru hehe!! I stay at The Zon Regency Hotel By The Sea as usual it was nice!! I super like it!! but the duty free zone tu nak tutup for renovation so too little things to buy..So end up my dad brought me to Johor Premium Outlet!! and i did some really serious shoe shopping!! I bought three shoes which only cost me (my beloved father actually) less than RM 100 all from VINCCI!!

This is the first pair I bought (my dad bought it for me)

the humble pair of flats

the songket inspired heels

Johor Premium Outlet memang terbaik!! The first pair with the red heels tu normal price is RM109 but I got it for only RM 33 je, the orangey pink tu normal price dia around RM 83 but I got it for only RM 35 je. THE LAST PAIR IS A TOTAL STEAL!! the normal price is RM 149 BUT I GOT IT FOR ONLY RM 25!! I was about to buy my pair yang keempat but my parents already berleter about how many pair of shoes do I want..So, I give up..hahaha

My mom n my sister (which did not join me for this holiday because her husband have some politics thingy going on) also got a pair of wedges!! heheheheh

I didnt buy clothes because nothing caught my special attention..I'm searching for maxi dress but i only found sundresses or a midi dresses which not suitable for a hijab wearer like me.. But anyway, maybe some other time I will found them :)

I dont really take a lot of pictures hence no pictures of me..

but here the picture of Johor Premium Outlet during my visit. I went during working day so sunyi sepi je kawasan tu..

see....sangat aman damai for me melakukan shopping hopping :)

Sekejap je masa berlalu dah seminggu cuti semester dah..I really hope my semester break longer!!!
I dont know, maybe I might pg klinik for an mc untuk dapatkan additional holidays..hahahaha 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan