hoppin chickies

Rabu, 20 Mac 2013

Shine Bright Like A Diamonds

Assalammualaikum..
Hello :)
MISS ME?? hehe
I was listening to Rihanna song, hence the title :)

As i told you previously, i'm having my land law test today, and Alhamdulillah i could say that i did quite well. Well i did put few cases and a correct section (I guess). I'm satisfied (for now) hehe My space law class was cancelled today after waiting for half hour in bilik seminar. My lecturer's father was sick or something and the more good news is, next week class also cancelled because she's having a conference or stuff.

right now, I'm stressing on searching for a place for my Latihan Industry or attachment. I called Markiman & associates at my lunch time and seriously even if they want me to do attachment with them, I will refuse to do so. The one who was answering the phone was super duper rude!!! Hate her! Come on people, be polite even if u are refusing or rejecting. It make the rejection a little less sucks. I was asking like this, ' hello, nama saya Nursyaizan dari fakulti undang-undang UKM, saya nak tanya sama ada firm cik menerima pelajar untuk buat attachment?" and her reply was, "No, no, no, no, no, (followed by hempasan telefon ke gagangnya!)" unbelievable people!! where is your manners? Doesn't mean we are younger than you, you don't need to respect us! Respect to me is a two way relationship. If you want to be respect, then give respect.

urghh!!! so, I think i might go to IPD Balai Polis Kajang. I have always fascinated by criminal cases but the problem is my mom seems to show some disapproval. Seriously, I macam nak je cakap , " Mak, Izan don't even want to be a lawyer, you maybe looking at a future kindergarten teacher/owner or maybe a Montessori owner, where i do my attachment will never jeopardize my future" But she nampak so excited at the idea of me being a lawyer and I tak sampai hati because I would jump into an aquarium full of hungry sharks for her - I love her very very very very much! 

 I told my friend my dream of becoming a kindergarten teacher and she tunjuk a very terrified look. As if jadi kindergarten teacher tu a very wrong thing to do. What is soooo wrong with educating childrens? To me it is seriously super duper very MURNI OK! Can't you see,behind a lawyer ( or a doctor or a judge or a model or a prime minister or a... well you get what I mean right?), there are a great kindergarten teacher, a primary school teacher, a secondary school teacher and a great lecturer! To be short, everybody needs a teacher to teach u things. 

So, why can't I be a kindergarten teacher and at the same time own a Degree in Law? Doesn't that will only give me an extra edge to my qualification??  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan