hoppin chickies

Ahad, 17 Mac 2013

SEARCH WORD : ages - third year - married - crush!

It's been a while huh? Okay fine!!  it's been ages since the last time i write anything here.. But what makes me really don't care is that i know that no one is really following my blog here! Anyway, i feel like writing something so i write it. As easy as that..

Well, life been treating me well lately..My study and my life is fine! I'm in my third year now..quite bizarre i think. I used to seat at the long benches, waiting for U bus to go back to my residential college with Shaa n trying to figure out, how the seniors ever survive the law school while me (at that time was a first year student) was gasping for air and asking for an extra oxygen during classes and trying not to drown in every tutorials, but here I am a third year second semester student. How time flies by..very fast, super fast to be exact! 

My sister got married you know, early this year. To a guy she met during her study in Dublin. A nice guy to my observation. My parents adore him! he he
I am going to be an aunt if god willing this coming May. Kak Anis is pregnant with my brother and her first child!! And its a girl. Glad to know, easier to buys present for the baby. But don't get me wrong, i do not have any issue with a baby boy. Well, baby boy is hard when it comes to buying present for them. What to give? very limited choice, t-shirt, t-shirt and maybe a nice decent shoes? While on the other hand, baby girl have a nice dress, a beautiful tutu, a cute little boots and sweaters and bonnet and stuff..loads of stuff and they comes in beautiful colorful colors. FUN! 

I'm having a crush on someone, but you know me..never ever have the guts to say anything to him. Pathetic little me..how will he ever know that you like him? I am the kind of person which if i really like the guy, i will act like i don't even know that he ever exist in this surface of the earth. Never smile, never say hi or anything to him or never ever ever talk about him with anyone except from my best friend, Shaa or to anyone that i am fully sure that he or she is not a backstabber, cruel, mean, kiss & tell, psychopath, or  a lunatic serial killer. SEE.. Did u get the point??

 Actually, if i told you, i will have to kill you..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan