hoppin chickies

Isnin, 25 Mac 2013

Never-ending test..

Assalammualaikum..
Last 2 weeks I have my Equity and Trust test, Last week I have a land law test, then this week I have a Public International Law test then next week I have 2 test in the same day which are company law test and Islamic jurist test which both of it is a killer subject. I really don't know how I will be able to pull it off!!

I watch Legally Blonde again today at library. I was the girl who really want to be Elle Woods. I used to watch that movie when I was younger and bercakap di dalam otak dan hati berkata, 'jadi law student is sooooo much fun!!' But darling, it wasn't that fun, but watching that movie seolah-olah make me forget that real life will never be as easy as it is in the movie.. It's much more harder and different. Cases, statutes, PBLs and whatnots...Penat kot!! I should really slap my own cheek very hard before I chose law the other day after watching Legally Blonde! That is such a very bad reason. 'Why you ambil law in the first place?' , 'owh, I just watch Legally Blondes with Elle Woods in it and Law seems fun!' 

SERIOUSLY IZAN?

Sometimes, I wish I was somebody else. Maybe Beyonce? or maybe Fazura ke? Dorg kan cantik and kaya. Everyone loves them!

Nothing else to write..toooo lazy 
GOOD-BYE!




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan