hoppin chickies

Selasa, 19 Mac 2013

Assalammualaikum, hello ":)

Well less than 24 hours I will be having my Land law test but still i'm here blogging rubbish for nobody to read.
But life is too short, we never know when Allah SWT will make a decision to take his wonderful gift to us therefore, do anything that you like as long as it does not go against any hukm in Islam.

So here I am blogging.
Last Sunday I went to my faculty mini Olympics or futsal match or whatever they called it. It was fun and I got to watch some handsome faces and laughed and enjoying the moments. When my batch score,Shaa n me was screaming our anak tekak out.
But at the same time, my lecturer was fighting for her life. She was a cancer patient. A liver cancer just like my late beloved pak cu. She was my constitution lecturer. I don't really like the subject but hey, I got an A for it.. I still remember in one of my tutorials class with Arwah, I was about to give an answer for her question and suddenly and unexpectedly, she asked me one random question, ' Nursyaizan? ada makna tak nama awak? , then I casually answer, 'ada, cahaya perhiasan'. I will never forget that conversation because after that tutorial, Shaa teased me saying she wants my name as her grandchildren name..haha very funny Shaa! I don't really love her because she can be very tak boleh dijangka in class..sometimes asking question around and also this one time, she wants me to read an article from Federal Constitution (article 8 or 10 if i'm not mistaken) and wrongfully called me Syuhaizan instead of Syaizan and I was laughing and Shaa was not helping at all at that time because she was vibrating trying to conceal that she is laughing too! Well, laughing is contagious, so I laughed too and maybe at that time I buat her bengang or something and she asked somebody else to read the article while saying, 'someone boleh tolong bacakan article tu, sebab Syaizan tak boleh baca because maybe dia dah terhidu laughing gas' hahaha

But I don't hate her either. She was a very good lecturer and how she sampaikan her lecture is very interesting and full of knowledge. I wish I was a better student towards her. No, laughing in class or doing stupid stuff.

Well, we can't turn back time are we?
I didn't get to pay my very last respect to her as her pengebumian is in Penang, her hometown.
But I did pray and read Yaasin for her hoping it'll help her.

I do feel sad for her pemergian but sampai situ je janji dia dengan Allah SWT.
so, that is her faith.

All we can do is that recite her some Al-Quran and pray that she will be put among orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.

AL-FATIHAH



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan