hoppin chickies

Isnin, 15 Februari 2010

HEY GIRL!! YOU NEED TO LOVE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE EXPECTING PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU!!

My name is Nursyaizan Sya Jasni, On 8, august, 2010, I'm going to turn 19..I am an average girl, nothing to admire much about me.

My face is not perfect, pimply and have lots of flaws and sometimes my skin can look uneven and I really need eyeliner to help brighten my face or else I will hear people saying, " Izan kenapa Izan punye muka macam tak ada warna?" or " Izan tak pakai bedak ye? nampak pucat"

My body is totally not a hot body which guys will drooling everytime they saw me. I have an enormous tummy especially after I undergo my 2008 appendix operation which damages my ' I-have-done-250-sit-ups-everyday' abs and make my pilates or shall I call it yogilates session seems to be useless as after that my stomach muscles damages badly and my weight increase and skyrocket like crazy. From a healthy weight person, I become a slightly overweight person. And the most bad thing is..the weight didn't come off!! HATE IT!!

My hips..what can I say more other than I have a huge hips as huge as Pahang state. Although I sudah tinggal di tingkat empat di Kolej Mawar and hari-hari daki tangga pergi kelas and balik kelas, my hips still maintain besar.. Hahaha!!

Then about my life, it is not a fairytale which ended with a happily ever after but sometimes it end up to be a huge disaster!! but hey, life is not a life if it didn't contain obstacles right??? there is always ups and down..we need to undergo those obstacles or challenges. Even Johnny Weir need to fall flat first before he able to do the triple axel perfectly right??

Hello..do a reality check girl..stop whining about your life..Love yourself because if you do not love yourself for you then who will????

Your face pimply?? sape yang tak ada pimple masa umur belasan tahun??
Body weight issue?? why everyone nak jadi rake pin thin?? Bak kata Queen Latifah dalam cerita 'Hairspray'
" why need a stick when you can have the whole tree?"
Your hips besar gajah?? tak apa..boleh jadi kusyen empuk..hhuhuhuuhuhu!!
Unperfect life?? life banyak sangat obstacles?? apa nak kisah?? even orang yang paling kaya dalam dunia pun ada obstacles dalam hidup mereka yang tersendiri..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan