hoppin chickies

Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

can anybody tell me what the men's free figure skating for Olympics Winter Games time of screening at ESPN???

Seriously Izan rasa yang Olympic association should buat their program macam ini :

First, Men's figure skating both free and short program then follow by the women;s figure skating for both short program and free skating too then baru lah buat for pair's figure skating for both categories
(sesuka suki izan je nak re-aturkan program yang all of them sudah buat dengan teliti..hahaha)

My suggestion is based on my frustration because i am not going to be able to watch Johnny weir carved his artistry on ice at Olympic Winter Games which he took part in the men's figure skating..FRUST!! FRUST!! FRUST!!

Men's figure skating is after the Pair's figure skating which the gold and silver medal won by the China's pair and the bronze won by the Germany's pair. I could not make it as my class start on Wednesday!! 
My wednesday turn out to be suck big time as my physical in fully in the class but my soul and mind is fully as well out of the class and terribly concentrate on no other than Johnny Weir.. God!! I am crazy about him!! Then after I finished my boring economy class, I am planning to head back to my room at Mawar and grab some food to stuffed my stomach at Dataran Cendekia until my friend told me that Dataran Cendekia is out of business since our "beloved" degree seniors is having their semester break! So we went to KFC at section 2. I love KFC!! It is simply finger lickin'good!! Hahaha..everything went just fine until a stupid and shitty(excuse my harsh word..but I just can't help it!!) women bump into me and step on my favourite purple color slipper which suit with every attire that i wear and cause it to be PUTUS!! yeah!! Thank a gazillion million billion much to you ladies for making my days even worse!! then I need to walk to a nearby shop and get a temporary slipper which later cause me to be a laughing stock for my classmates as I never ever wear a thong to class before..
they keep on asking, " Izan, kenapa selipar Izan cantik sangat??" or "Kenapa Izan pakai selipar tu??"  
But later that day, my dad called me and he say I need to get home as my dinner custom made clothes is ready and I need to try it on. I was so happie!!

As I reached home, the first thing I did is, I grab the Astroguide and flip it to tomorrow dated page and start to check on the screening time of the Olympic's figure skating.. It stated that it going to be on 5.30 a.m..so despite my tiredness, i set my alarm clock and went to sleep and at about 5.20 a.m, I woke up and straight away heading to the television but there is no figure skating but a stupid football games which I hate a lot!!
Then I return to my room and sleep in disappointment!! 

the next morning, I wake up grumpy but I am looking at the brighter side and decide to download as many video of Johnny Weir from Youtube..huhuhu!! I'm happie again!!
Johnny Weir Rocks!!! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan