hoppin chickies

Sabtu, 20 Februari 2010

Dinner oh dinner...

when i got a bad hunch about something that going to happened, it can be said to be almost 99% true..

I have a bad hunch about my dinner..yes the Asasi Undang-undang dinner!

I told you right? that the excited feeling not there anymore and I do not really want to be at the dinner because I feel that it going to turn out sucks.. and unfortunately it does..!!

bad for me!! I spend my money for the clothes which is custom made for me which I dont really satisfied with the outcome of it..but despite the flaws of the clothes, still I wear it to the dinner and thankfully it cooperate nicely..and I even get praised for it (bangga!!bangga!bangga!!)

I arrive at the Grand Bluewave Hotel quite late cause by things and errands that I do not want to talk about..
and it cost me a lot..I don't get seats and there are some high class s**t acting diva and telling us there is no vacancies at their table when we asked..

Thankfully then, Rahmat Hazlan ask those high class s**t and surprisingly, out of nowhere, the seat which is 'so-full' is suddenly free..how suck is that??

I'm glad to have seats and try to enjoy every performance (although kena tadah telinga dan sakitkan mata dengan nyanyian sumbang dan tarian dan drama yang quite ridiculous). Those things is bareable cause it kind of make you laugh but if you need to seat and see those faces yang sangat membengangkan and facial expression which sent us a quick message of " why do you need to sit among us high class s**t?" make it unbareable..hey!! we are not in the same league ok!! I'm way better than you guys although without those slutty short dresses...

I leave that dinner hall way earlier than I should..because we did not really enjoying the night and the food which served and we are starving so my friends and I drive to the nearby Mcdonalds and grab some food and eat it in Dila's hotel room..

I feel sad, regrets and dissapointed!! I don't really enjoy regrets because it will tired you up..but I can't help it but still I'm trying very hard not to make it appear on the surface of my face and conceal it with smiles and laughter..does that make me a fake????

2 ulasan: