hoppin chickies

Sabtu, 20 Mac 2010

Ouch miss...that's hurt!!

excuse me miss, that one solid word is hurtful.
Are you really my friend?? If the answer is yes, then i suggest you go and do some reality check coz friend don't say such hurtful things to their own friend..


Do you know how you make my heart shattered?? I guess you don't coz you don't even apologize instead you try to conceal it by pointing at somebody else..
Haha, I'm may be naive but surely I'm not stupid!!

GOD!! do you know how much relieved I feel when I say that last word of good bye to you??
What I have in my mind is that, I feel so grateful to not able to see you in the next few month...
You hurt me big time..but don't worry, I make a promise to myself..
What the promise?? Nah!! you don't need to know girl..let it be my secret..hush hush!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan