hoppin chickies

Isnin, 1 Mac 2010

I used to have an issue with homosexuality, bisexual but never with heterosexual..

Well you read the headline right?? Controversial?? I know, i know..you don't need to tell me that..
as you read the headline, yes I used to have an issue, in fact a big issue when it comes to homosexuality and bisexuality.
I used to hate those people, but when one of my recent crush (macam lah izan ade banyak sangat crush kan..haha) turn out to be a  bisexual,
my perspective is completely change.
the issue yang wujud sejak bkurun lama tu dah lesap entah kemana..haha
I start to see the positive side instead only looking at their negative side..
good right?? at least I become a more positive and less negative person..
Okay let me give you a clarification of bisexuality.
Bisexuality is attraction towards both sexes, male and female.
a bisexual person can have feeling towards female as well as male.
one of the most well known bisexual at this current time is the magnificent Lady Gaga.
My crush itu sangat la perfect both inner and outer.Good looking,tall,gentleman,soft-spoken,respect people sangat-sangat.
But when he confess to me yang dia itu Bisexual, I rasa macam gila sedih hendak tertonggeng rasanya!!
How a perfect guy like him boleh pula nak attracted to another guy and in the same time you attracted to a girl??confusing kot!!!
I just didn't get it?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY??
NoT fAiR!!

haishh!! Izan do you remember yang your final exam dah nak dekat???
Da ready ke Izan?? Haishh!! Bad Girl!!
instead of studying, you pergi dok whining kat sini about your bisexual crush tu??
again Izan.. Bad girl!!
therefore, I really gotta go..there are books and notes to be read and final exam paper to be answer and pointer to be raised!!!
Wish me luck for my finals!! 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan