hoppin chickies

Khamis, 24 Februari 2011

what happen when you have a pile of cases to read and authorities to be found??

SERABUT!!!
is always the right word.
I have a nother 3 PBL coming and obviously I need to read my books, cases and a lot of authorities to help me later in my PBL session.
But my heart have a mind of its own.
My heart don't want to study :'( SHE WANT TO GO SHOPPING FOR NEW KILLER STILETTO AND BEAUTIFUL TOP AND PAIR OF JEANS AND JACKET AND BELTS AND ACCECORIES.
okay stop. because if I don't then the list will be super duper extremely tiring and exhausting long.

I can give you lists of shop and blog-shop straight away if you ask me.
But seriously I will stutter badly if you as me anything about apostasy or anything related to law.

still wondering whether I have make a good decision in choosing law.
uhmmmmm???????

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan