hoppin chickies

Isnin, 14 Februari 2011

My heart can barely contain it ;(


Check this picture out..


and this..


and this...


and and and and this...


what the 'In-common' thing that you can see from pictures?
Instead of 'spot the different', let's 'spot the same-ness'

tell me what did you see??


If you are about to say that there are all Hollywood superstar which living a high-end life and have too much money to spend, then you are absolutely wrong..
I don't care how high they are living and how many money and how much money they have to spend(ok! maybe I care)
What I care more when I saw those pictures are is the shoes that they are wearing..
It's also not just a regular shoes, It's stiletto
The sexy, seductive and pretty pretty stilettos
I was and still am drooling looking at those gorgeous stiletto
Drooling!!!
I cursed you stiletto.
I Sumpah you that one day you will surrender and begging at my feet for me to wear you.
muahahaha

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan