hoppin chickies

Isnin, 7 Jun 2010

world is spinning round and round and round and again ROUND!!

this morning start like any other day..I wake up as usual, I say bye and sent my dad to the door until his car disappear from my view..

my mom cook fried noodles for breakfast but because my stomach is upset from yesterday wedding ceremony food which I attend at Pahang make me refuse to eat those mouthwatering dish..Instead I have 2 slices of wholemeal bread but I make a very big mistakes which leaves me haunted by regret for the rest of the day..I team up my wholemeal  bread with the poisonous NESLO!! I thought NESLO 3 in 1 drink sachet is contain with 70% of Milo and only 30% of Nescafe as the smell of it is more to Milo smell instead of Nescafe.. BUT I was terribly wrong.. at the very moment I finished my mug full of NESLO, I start to feel dizzy and my upset stomach is much more upset than before. Yes, I am a caffeine intolerence!!

Stupid stupid me!! At this very moment when I writing this post..I am still feel slightly dizzy and my stomach is still upset..I hate coffee n the caffeine that it contain!!

Fine!! No more coffee for me from now on!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan