hoppin chickies

Ahad, 27 Disember 2009

retard camwhoring session...

actually since yesterday, me, myself and I already planned a camwhoring session..
however, the session is retarded at the early stage coz suddenly my black selendang M.I.A...

sad!!

sad!!

sad!!
(think of how shakespeare reciting one of his sonnet..that how i say these word!!)

then, after breaking sweat searching for my black selendang, I was so excited coz I thought that my camwhoring session is so on!!
however!!
jeng!! jeng!! jeng!!
guess what?? I stupidly left my beloved camera in my parents room and they already sleep silently!!
arghh!!! again my plan to camwhoring is retard!!

no worries!! If Allah S.W.T willing, tomorrow nvr  die!!

After this, I will make sure all my appliances for camwhoring will be ready n no more M.I.A or misplaced aite!!

So, N u ready darling for our camwhoring session??
Hope u do darling coz u gonna love it big time!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan