hoppin chickies

Sabtu, 26 Disember 2009

i hv feeling to killed sumone..

i regain my sanity late this afternoon after hving a healthy dose of shopping...
as usual shopping session is great as usual...i buy sushi n green tea which lead to heaven on earth feeling..
cuci mate tgk pakwe2 yg separa jambu...

tp ble tgk pakwe2 n mamat2 jambu tu...izan suddenly tringat kat this one mamat yg I know..
tetibe rse bengang n marah filled izan punye heart!!!
hate but love him!!!
he make me happie n in the same exact time he annoyed me!!!
he make me smile n then he make me cry!!!
I wanna keep him but he will slip away!!!
how i am able to make him to obey me???
n stop hurting me???
but how???

idea jhat mule hinggap dlm otak xbrape geliga izan...
I think i wanna killed him n buried him at the back of my house
(look like i still not fully recover from my insanity)
can i killed him????



of coz not la darling!!! (fuh!! izan at last da fully recover n able to think rationally) yay me!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan