hoppin chickies

Jumaat, 7 Ogos 2009

tomorrow is my 18th birthday.....happie birthday to me!!!!!!
I'm so grateful because during my 18 years of living in this surface of this wonderful Earth.. I never encounter anything terrible..
I'm blessed with a grat family and friends... N they never failed to surprise me on my birthday and that make me feel I'm a special person on this very special day...
but suddenly I think about a less fortunate people in some other places in the exact same time who might born today but didn't feel the same way i feel and I feel sad 4 them n hope one day they will experience what I experience....AMIN YA RABBAL AL AMIN.....
back to me...
I made a list that I really terribly want to do after I'm 18 :

1. I want to take my driver's licence ( i feel more confident!!!)
2. I really want to visit Singapore(please don't ask why bcoz i not sure why)
3. I want to learn french...Love de to'i
4. I want to live my life to the fullest and do things based on my perspectives.
5. I want to learn ballroom dance...
6. bla...bla....bla....n the list go on...

I hope i will succesfully able to do all of those thing...
Amin!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan