hoppin chickies

Jumaat, 6 Ogos 2010

My favourite month is AUGUST!!!

In a year, you will have 12 month right??
but throughout the year, there always this one month that I really love, 
which is...AUGUST!!
why???
well I just love it, no reason..
NAAH!!
ok ok I lied!!
I love august because august is 8!!
8 is my favourite number ever!!
and I was born on august, 8!!
love that date too!!
because its unique!! (hoping that i am as unique as my birthdate!!)haha

And the fact that August, 8 is approaching us soon make me love it more and more..
August, 8 = present from my family, foods, love, hugs, kisses and lots other happie things!!

but I'm turning 19 this year which means, i need to be more mature and start acting seriously in some matters..
HATE THAT!!

but what can we do, everyone grow up and grow old..
it is just another thing that we need to deal with..
therefore, learn to love it!! muahx!! i'm lovin, it!!haha


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan