hoppin chickies

Isnin, 12 Oktober 2009

French Language Class...


these past few days, I've been thinking so hard whether I'm going to let my father know that I'm dying to go for French Language Class...
I never have any gut to come up to him n juz say the word of "dad, can i go to French language class". My cowardness always stop me to do it..I was afraid that my father would say 'no' n left me feel very-very-very-very-very dissapointed. However, surprisingly today I make it...I told my father n he say yes n my father told my mom and she say it was a brilliant idea...I feel soooooooooooo glad n start thinking that I should tell them bout this even sooner....my dad called a couple of language centre n he say he will decide which one is better for me...I am sooooooooooo happie...yay for me..

3 ulasan:

  1. whoah..jelesnyer...
    i always wanted to go for one of those classes.
    france,lagilah!
    my japanese is fading lak tuh..
    so...next ajr fynn,oui? ;D

    BalasPadam
  2. xnak....blaja la sendri..huhuhuhu..
    no problem la..tp izan kne blaja dlu fynn..

    BalasPadam
  3. silakan!silakan!
    nnt pandai ajr saye oui,madamemoisel ;p!

    BalasPadam